- Volume up button
- Multi-Function button
- Volume down button
1. Connect the earphones to a compatible device with a USB Type-C socket.
2. The in-line control panel is capable of volume, track control, voice assistant, and handsfree functions. Note: not all functions are available on all
models (see Compatible Devices below).
3. Press the volume up button (1) and volume down button (3) to adjust the master volume accordingly.
4. Press the MF (multi-function) button (2) repeatedly to play and pause the current music track.
5. Press the MF button (2) twice to move to the next music track and three times to move to the previous track.
6. Press and hold the MF button (2) to open your device’s voice assistant mode. Note: only compatible devices will run this feature, please check
your device user guide for details.
7. When a phone call is received press the MF button (2) repeatedly to accept and complete the call. To reject the incoming call press the MF button (2) twice.
- 1* Wired earphone
- 2* Large size ear tips
- 2* Small size ear tips
- 1* Gift box
OEM HEADPHONES GUIDE:
- MOQ: 3,000 PCS
- Logo placement: Silkscreen on the controller.
- OEM available:
- User manual: Sonun provides the user manual, customers could revise the manual. Including customers' brand name, information, etc.
- Gift box: Sonun provides the packaging die-cut, customers could revise the artwork.
- Color: OEM colors are available.
- Other accessories: Customers could provide the warranty card, stickers, labels, etc.