These stylish earphones provide both great sound quality and large battery capacity with their magnetic housing and ribbon-style cable for tangle-free storage. BK chip gives you a long wireless distance to control your favorite songs or make and receive calls on the move. There are 4 modern colors corresponding to the latest smartphone design. Compatible with IOS and Android, you don’t need to worry about earphones can not use for the phone anymore. At the same time, supplied with three sizes of silicone earbuds to fit different ears.
- Product Overview
- Volume up / next track
- LED indicators
- Multifunction buttons
- Volume down / previous track
- MicroUSB port
Power ON/OFF the Bluetooth Headset
Power On: Press and hold for approximately 4 seconds the Multifunctional button. The LED indicator blinks every 5 seconds in blue color.
Power Off: Press and hold for approximately 4 seconds the Multifunctional button. The LED indicator will blink 3 times in red color and turn off.
- Keep the distance between the headset and mobile phone within 1 meter.
- 2. Please turn on the headset by holding the Multifunctionalbutton for 6 – 7seconds. The LED indicator should flash alternatively blue and red indicating that it’s ready for pairing.
- Activate the Bluetooth function of your mobile phone (or other devices you want to connect). Your Bluetooth device must search and find the device name ‘’BT036’’.
- Select “BT036” and the headset will automatically connect with your phone (some mobile phones need you to input PIN code “0000” as a password).
If the pairing is successful, the headset will enter into standby mode and the blue light will flash twice every 4 – 5 seconds.
Note: If the pairing is unsuccessful, re-pair your mobile phone with the headset repeating the above steps.
After pairing for the first time, the headset will automatically reconnect with the last connected device (mobile phone or another device).
Pick up or hang up calls with the Bluetooth headset
- When a phone call comes in, you can pick it up by pressing the Multifunctional button once.
- When the call is finished, you can hang up by pressing the Multifunctional button once If the other side hangs up before, it’s not necessary to press the button.
- If the Multifunctional button is pressed twice, the incoming call is rejected.
- 4. If the Multifunctional button is pressed twice when the Bluetooth headset is not in call status (in standby), the last called phone number will be redialed (only if your mobile phone supports this function).
Please long-press the “Volume+” or “Volume-” button to adjust the volume when you are calling or enjoying music. You can also adjust the volume on the paired device (if your device supports this function.)
Connect the headset to a music player which supports A2DP Bluetooth mode to enjoy your music. Follow the above steps to pair the device.
Music will be paused when there is an incoming call and it will be resumed once the call is finished.
Please choose the music from the connected device and press the Multifunctional button once to play the music (or press the play button on your device). The music will be paused or resumed by pressing the Multifunctional button once.
You can short press Volume+ or Volume- to select the “next song” or “previous song”.
Before you use it for the first time, please fully charge the headset.
Plug the charging cable into the micro USB slot of the headset and the other end to a PC USB slot or to a USB charger. When the headset is being charged, the LED indicator will be red. Once it is fully charged, the indicator light remains lit in blue. Please turn OFF the earphone while charging.
Q) The headset cannot pair with the mobile phone.
A) Make sure that the headset is in pairing mode / Check if the Bluetooth search function of your mobile phone has been turned ON / Check your mobile device’s Bluetooth menu and delete/forget the headset and reconnect the headset again following the user manual.
Q) The headset cannot be switch on.
A) Please check the battery status of the headset and recharge if is necessary.
Q) Can I change the battery for the headset?
A) No, this headset uses a built-in non-detachable Li-Polymer battery, it cannot be removed.
Q) Can I use the headset while driving?
A) For safety reasons, you cannot use the headset while driving in order to avoid distraction.
Q) Headset disconnect with your mobile phone within 10 meters.
A) Please check if there are walls, metal, or other materials that may interfere with the Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth is a radio technology that is sensitive to objects between the headset and the connected device).
Q) Cannot hear sound from your computer or mobile phone.
A) Please check whether the output channel of your computer is Bluetooth Audio Device and the Bluetooth function of your computer support the A2DP profile. And please check the volume of your headset and of your computer/mobile phone.
Q) Cannot be hearing a sound from source and audio streaming application.
A) Check the source of streaming audio is on and playing / Check that the device supports A2DP audio streaming / Try other sources/audio streaming app or try another track / Check the Bluetooth device volume / Take the device and the headsets away for any other device that may cause interference (other Bluetooth devices, cordless phones, microwave ovens or wireless network routers) / Reduce the number of applications running on the device / The audio quality will also be improved by turning off the Wi-Fi of the device.
Q) Cannot use the headset to control volume or select track of APP of your mobile phone.
A) Software settings of APP may be varied and some functions of the APP may not control by the headset.
Q) Cannot charge the headset.
A) Make sure both ends of the USB cable are securely connected. If you use a power outlet, ensure that the power supply is connected securely and the outlet works. If you use a computer, make sure it is connected and the USB port is powered. Disconnect and reconnect the USB charging cable.
- 1* Bluetooth headphone
- 1* User manual
- 1* 50cm USB charging cable
- 2* Large size ear tips
- 2* Small size ear tips
- 1* Gift box
OEM HEADPHONES GUIDE:
- MOQ: 3,000 PCS
- Logo placement: Silkscreen on the controller, laser carving no the metal housing.
- OEM available:
- User manual: Sonun provides the user manual, customers could revise the manual. Including customers’ brand name, information, etc.
- Gift box: Sonun provides the packaging die-cut, customers could revise the artwork.
- Function: Customers could provide the voice prompt with local language. And the instruction. As well as the Bluetooth pairing name.
- Color: OEM colors are available.
- Other accessories: Customers could provide the warranty card, stickers, labels, etc.